Check out April Workshop details here

Monday 18 July 2011

An Gailearai Beag

I am very pleased to be displaying some of my work in the window of An Gailearai Beag in Dingle for the last few days.  It was a bit of a rush - in more ways than one - to bring everything together to show off, but I made it.... just about. 

So far, I've had a great response with lots of kind words and the odd sale.  Thank you to everyone for that.



Meanwhile, I'm working on a summer theme at the moment and I'm spoilt for choice.  The hedgerows are simply full of colour and beautiful wild flowers, so there's plenty of subject matter for a fledgling artist to build on . . . .if only it would stop raining.

The weather has been anything but summery in the last couple of days and nights with wild winds whistling in off the Atlantic.  My poor spud plants are flattened.  But on the bright side, confined indoors, I finished another sewing project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment