Check out April Workshop details here

Friday 1 April 2011

April 28th workshop bookings

Here's an image from another piece of my work under construction and this will be for sale at the Panceltic Craft in Kerry Craft Fair in An Diseart, Dingle, on 29th April 2011.  Any offers?

Meanwhile. . .only 4 weeks to go to my Panceltic embroidery workshop on Thursday 28th April in Dingle.  Should be a lot of fun.  I'm hoping that a local baker will provide some goodies for us all to enjoy mid-morning.   Might be a hangover from my old HR job, but I'm putting together a slide show of ideas and some fantastic work by other textile artists to kick off the workshop.  Saves me having to talk too much!! And I hope it will inspire some new textile artists to create something special to take home. 

Only 6 places left now.  Booking through ann.moore.ie@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I used this pic on the new Craft in Kerry postcard. Looks gorgeous! See on the Craft in Kerry Facebook page...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tagging your blog? I didn't do this for the first year and I felt so silly. It helps search engines find you. Lots more readers that way! It should be at the end of the blog post where it gives you the option. Just type in the frequent search words.

    ReplyDelete