Check out April Workshop details here

Sunday 20 February 2011

Click here to create your blog

Let's see where this goes.  I'd got as far as clicking the "go ahead and create a blog" button several times, but chickened out and pressed cancel. . . .until  now!  This could be a solitary post or the start of something interesting.  Back soon!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Ann!! I LOVE your work. So textural and fun. Glad to see another West Kerry blog, too. You should definitely think about the master felting class that will be in Dingle June 18/19th with Pam de Groot. You would be able for it. Price and more details to follow. She may also do an optional resist dyeing class on Monday 20th. Congrats and keep going!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your blog so far Ann!.
    I saw some of your work at the NCAD exhibition night a few years ago and I'm not at all surprised to learn you're taking your craft further.
    Beautiful textured work and a wonderful way to appreciate and reproduce nature in all its glory.
    Will you be holding workshops/classes as I would be very keen...
    In the meantime,all the very best,
    Áine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking that this could be the start of something.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aine
    I remember talking to you at the exhibition. Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I'm planning a workshop to happen on 28th April in Dingle as part of the Panceltic Festival. (www.panceltic.ie) Should be fun and sociable too!! More details soon.

    ReplyDelete